Monday, September 6, 2010

Nature Vs. Technology


My theme for this set of photos was nature versus technology.  For this first photo I set the Aperture at F5.3 with an ISO of 100.  I wanted the plantes to be the attention grabber so I put the foreground in focus while the power lines in the background were softened.






In this photo I wanted the power lines to be the main focus of the picture so I set the lens to focus on them while softening the foreground.  I used Aperture F 5.6 and ISO 100 for this picture.








In this picture I also made the orange pipe the main focus and softened the background. However you can still see the impact that technology has had on nature, if you look in the softened background you can see the grass is damaged and beaten down and majority of the land is a parking lot instead of a field.  I used Aperture F 3.8 and ISO 100 for this picture.




I also shot all my pictures with the sun behind me for a natural light source.

No comments:

Post a Comment