Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Color Popped

When I initially decided to take this picture, I thought it would be so cool to pop the blue lines on my daughter's shirt. I love the picture, but it took me a very long time to pop the lines. I ended up using the quick select tool to select all lines or parts of lines, color them in, and then I have to spend time fine tuning the edges on most of the lines.

On this photo I did heighten the color in the flowers a bit which also did the bow slightly. I was able to just fill color in normally on this one but had to refine a little bit.

This one, shockingly, was the easiest to pop the color on. This plaque hangs in one of my windows at home. The sun was shining in behind it, but I did have to use a flash to bounce some light in towards it to get a good exposure. I chose not to pop the berries, even though they were red, because I thought it would distract from the overall picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment