Sunday, September 19, 2010

Contrast Assignment

This is the original photo without editing


This is a picture I took of my friend Alika after I adjusted the contrast and lighting. This was taken in portrait mode and I also adjusted the tone warmer to give it the "summer day" look.


This is the original photo without editing


This is also a photo I took of my friend Alika after I adjusted the contrast and lighting. I really liked the angle of the photo because it looks like I was further up then I actually was when I took this picture. This was taken in portrait mode.


Original photo without editing.


This is a picture I took of my friend Kristina after I adjusted the contrast and lighting. I thought the background of the tree and the wind in her hair made for a interesting photo. This was taken in portrait mode.

No comments:

Post a Comment