Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Freeze/Blur Assignment

This picture was taken at the Canton high school during a Canton vs. Massena varsity soccer game. I used the sports action mode on my camera to freeze the motion. This picture is in sharp focus with no blurring. 


This picture was also taken at the soccer game. 


This picture is of my dad driving my Jeep up our driveway. I waited until dusk so the streaking of the lights would show up. He was driving at 5mph and the shutter speed was at 4. Since the shutter speed was very slow, it captures the blurring and movement of the Jeep moving up the driveway. 


This picture was also taken in the driveway however the Jeep is backing down the driveway which you can see because of the streaking of the lights. He was backing up at about 6 mph and the shutter speed was at 3.


This picture was taken in my driveway as well, however this was my mess-up/experiment. The Jeep was moving up the driveway however you can not see the Jeep, only the streaking of the lights. The problem was the Jeep was moving too fast and the shutter speed was too slow. The Jeep was moving at 10mph and the shutter speed was 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment