Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Focus Study

I took this photo while taking pictures of one of my friends. This photo was taken in portrait mode. I didn't  change the mode because I wanted to snap the picture quick before it flew away. The image is in sharp focus but has a shallow depth of field and the f-stop was 5.6



This picture was taken in Canton along the St. Lawrence river. It was taken in landscape mode with an f-stop of 5.6. This picture has a deep depth of field and is in sharp focus.



 This picture was taken in my bedroom and was in macro mode. The orange is in sharp focus while the background is blurred out and soft. The f-stop is 5.6 and this photo has a little bit deeper depth of field then the first photo. I also applied the Orton effect to this photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment