Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Macro Study

This is a picture from the flowers that I bought to do the macro photos. I took this with natural light from my window so it created a back-lit look.

This is the same flower, just shot from a different angle. I liked it better in black and white because you can see the detail much better. This picture was taken in macro mode


This is a picture of the flowers that were set out for us to take pictures of. I like how the other flowers frame the rose and once again, I thought the black and white really shows the detail and shadowing better.

This picture was taken in macro mode of the flowers I bought myself. I used natural light from the widow and increased the saturation a little bit to make the colors of the flowers pop.


This was taken in my front yard right after it rained. It's a spider web with rain droplets and I thought it made for a really interesting picture. This was taken in macro mode and I adjusted the shadows and highlights to make the water droplets stand out more.

No comments:

Post a Comment